Nothing like home alone in the castle – sleepless 3AM. The lights are off all around to keep the electricity bill down. Your blood runs cold on sounds coming from the abyss of darkness in the basement. Winds thrusting against the feeble doors and windows. Or monsters! Your heart misses a beat on your own shadows and reflections as you step into it venturing for a snack toward the kitchen. It also puts you in the mood for books with titles such as "Life, Death & Meaning" (none of the words in it capitalized on the cover) – the one I am paging through. Its Table of Contents is pregnant with weighty fundamental questions. The answers contained in the chapters may entertain one well into the dawn. Da-sein. Let's see...
1. Why It Is Better Never To Come Into Existence
2. On Becoming Extinct
3. Why Not Let Life Become Extinct
4. How To Be Dead And Not Care
5. Why Death Is Not Bad For The One Who Died
6. Whether Causing Someone To Exist Can Benefit This Person
7. The Absurd https://books.google.de/books